Bilateral Body Workshops
For Teachers: CE Seminar focuses on…
- Anatomy, individual poses, asana, sequencing, adjusting, breath applications
- Mindfulness practices in the context of the bilateral nature of the body
- Using movement to solve any chronic pain problem
- Practical tools and techniques for working with those who have chronic health conditions
Master Class Workshops for Your Current and New Students:
Michael provides an education for your students
· Relearning basic poses and how to move bilaterally
· Better breathing for healing from pain
· A change of perception of their body to balance
· Postural intelligence to retrain bad habits
Other practicers bring one treatment plan, one modality when dealing with clients and their pain. Therefore chronic problems never get resolved fully. Using his knowledge in multiple bodywork and exercise techniques, Michael creates a unique treatment plan for each of his clients to ensure that they stay out of pain for life!
NY State, NCBTMB, FL State CE
Michael offers a selection of workshops for the LMT with NY State, NCBTMB, FL State continuing education credit hours.